Welcome to creativespangle.com. Creative Spangle Studio is a marketplace platform for services performed by its .
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Gigs are services offered on Creative Spangle Studio.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Creative Spangle Studio.
Store Page is where the Creative Spangle Studio can describe their Gig and the Gig’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Creative Spangle Studio can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Creative Spangle Studio.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and Creative Spangle Studio after a purchase was made from the seller’s Gig Page.
Gig Extras are additional services offered on Gig for an additional price defined by the Creative Spangle Studio.
Gig Multiples are additional quantities of unique orders from the Gig.
- Most Gigs on Creative Spangle Studio are offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Gigs are offer at a base price of more than $5.
- Buyers pay Creative Spangle Studio in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Store Gig page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section
- Buyers pay Creative Spangle Studio to create an order, through the Order Now button.
- In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the site or through Creative Spangle Studio Anywhere.
- Gigs may be purchased using a CCAvenue, PayPal.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase
- You may not offer make payment using any method other than through the Creative Spangle Studio site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- Orders purchased with a combination of Gig Extras and Gig Multiples are multiple unique orders with additional services added to each order.
- Creative Spangle Studio must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Buyer Email ID according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 5 days after marked as Delivered.
- When a buyer orders a Gig, the Creative Spangle Studio is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Creative Spangle Studio required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late
- Creative Spangle Studio send completed files and/or proof of work using the Buyer Email ID to mark the order as Delivered.
- A Creative Spangle Studio may cancel an order with the buyer’s consent at any given moment.
- Buyers may send “Request Modifications” request to Creative Spangle Studio Customer Support here.
Disputes and Cancellations
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by Customer Support only up to a period of 13 days from order completion date. We will not cancel orders after that time.
- Creative Spangle Studio does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically.