Brochures are also another cornerstone to most businesses. While your website is your online brochure, it is still important to have an offline brochure for your walk in customers, sales people or to leave around town in order to create brand/product awareness.
We design many types of brochures including gate fold, tri-fold, quad-fold, die cut, z-fold, Jedi-fold or even bi-fold.
What you get with this gig
Excellent value for money: a full A4 brochure (up to 8 pages) or A4 trifold flyer (2 sides) including all the images (stock images) delivered as a print ready file or interactive PDF for digital marketing campaigns.
Please see the samples of my work and feel free to contact me to discuss the project. I also offer flyers, adverts, posters, stationary (headers and business cards) and logo design.
Summary of what you get:
– A professionally designed 4, 6, or 8 page brochure – from an unlimited choice of design concepts.
– Stock images (except for very niche/unusual projects)
– Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
– A PDF version of the brochure and print-ready PDF (with printers’ marks and bleeds etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery/completion time depends on how quickly you can respond to questions, give feedback on concepts, and provide instructions for amendments if required. Typical turnaround is 2-3 days.
What the we needs to start the work
To get started I need at least two of the following:
– Details about your company or planned venture (website, current brochure etc.)
– Information on your products, services and solutions
– A high resolution version of your logo (I can create one for you at additional cost)
– Suggestions for the colour scheme, layout, and look
– Case studies and/or client testimonials
– Any images or content you wish to include or have revamped
Not too sure what you want? Contact me to schedule a call and we will develop a plan together.